Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 and ss. of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 of 27 April 2012, (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter "G.D.P.R.")"on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
This Information is intended to inform you, as a User of the site www.oconevini.it (hereinafter "Site"), about the processing of personal data concerning you.
We invite you to read it carefully and to recognize that by browsing the Website and using its services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the same information.
1. Data Controller.
The Data Controller is Euvitis21 srl, with registered office in via LucaGiordano, n. 51, 80129 - Naples, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
To report problems, exercise the rights specified in the art. 6 of this information or simply request clarification regarding the processing of personal data may contact the Data Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Types of collected data.
The Data Controller collects the following types of personal data concerning you:
a) data and information you have provided voluntarily, precisely the personal data (name and surname) and the e-mail address that users provide when sending a contact message. Failure to provide such data by the User precludes the provision of the service;
The processing related to the services provided through the Site are only handled by technical staff of the service in charge and authorized to process. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
3. Nature of the provision of the processed data and legal basis.
The provision of data, with the exception of the navigation data previously indicated, is optional and self-determined by the user who, therefore, certifies its completeness and legitimate treatment. The treatment takes place on a voluntary basis.
Any refusal to provide the data in whole or in part may give rise to the inability of the Owner to correctly perform all the obligations related to the service that you intend to request (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter e) European Regulation no. 679/2016).
4. Purposes of data processing.
The data collected with the consent of the interested parties are used to send the information requested by them. They can also be used for sending informative and / or promotional messages relating to products and events.
Navigation Data, indicated in the previous art. 2, will be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
5. Methods of data processing.
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly through IT and telematic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and pertinence provided for by the current legislation on confidentiality.
6. Rights of the interested parties.
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data have the right to exercise their rights in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation on the subject.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- access: you can ask for confirmation whether or not data are processed by you, as well as further clarifications on the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
- correction: it may request to rectify or supplement the data it has provided, if incorrect;
- cancellation / oblivion: may request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes outstanding; in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment; in case of unlawful processing or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2;
- opposition: you can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the treatment that prevail over your own, for example for the exercise or our defense in the court of law; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted.
Without prejudice to your right to appeal in any other administrative or jurisdictional office, if you believe that the processing of Personal Data by the Controller takes place in violation of the Rules and / or applicable legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
To exercise the rights indicated above, to report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify this document at any time by giving notice through the publication on the Site of an updated version marked with the words "last revision on _____" placed on the bottom of the page. In case of substantial changes, it will be communicated by e-mail or by any other suitable means (including the publication of a specific notice on the Website and / or on the Blog).
Qualsiasi modifica dovrà ritenersi effettiva nella data di pubblicazione.
In ogni caso, Lei riconosce e accetta che l’utilizzo del Sito successivamente alla data in cui le modifiche diventano effettive costituisce accettazione delle stesse.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being sent back to the same applications at the next visit by the same User. Cookies are used to access the online services more quickly and to improve User's browsing by monitoring sessions, storing user information, uploading content faster, etc.
Below is an explanatory list of the main types of cookies used on websites.
Cookies are related to activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of a service (eg session cookies for login), cookies related to saving preferences and optimization of navigation (eg cookies to save the cart or language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect information in an anonymous and aggregate form. Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation cookies: they are used to track User activity on the web. They guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to surf more quickly, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its proper operation;
- Functionality cookies: allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided;
- Analytic Cookies: used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Owner uses this information without profiling the User but only to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form, with statistical purposes, as well as to improve the site's performance and monitor its proper functioning. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
For technical cookies only the information is required without the need to collect the consent of the interested party.
They are used to monitor the User's web browsing and to create a profile of his / her habits. They can be installed by the Owner to create profiles related to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net.
Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, the applicable legislation requires that the User, upon adequate information on the use of the same, must give its consent. Profiling cookies can be third-party, that means used by third parties that access the information in clear, then not in anonymous and aggregate, and cross them with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have direct control of individual third-party cookies. The User is therefore invited to check the information on cookies on the website of the third party.
2. Cookies installed on the website oconevini.it
On this website there are:
a) technical and analytic cookies necessary for the operation of the site itself, for aggregated statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site, to save browsing preferences and optimize the User's browsing experience;
b) third party analytic cookies that may carry out tracking activities of the User even without the knowledge of the owner. For more information, please read carefully the privacy policies of the individual services used on the Site, as specified in the list below.
The site oconevini.it does not use profiling cookies.
We report the third-party cookies on this site:
3. How to disable cookies
Users can easily manage their cookie preferences directly in their browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which it was possible to save the consent to the installation of cookies by this site.
Disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
The User can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647;
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences; Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/;·
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411.
It is also possible to delete cookies by requesting the opt-out directly to third parties or through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, from which you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.