Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 et seq. of EU Regulation n. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016, (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter "G.D.P.R.""concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)".
This Notice is intended to inform you, as a User of the site www.oconevini.it (hereinafter "Website"), regarding the methods of processing of personal data concerning you.
We invite you to read it carefully and to acknowledge that by browsing the Site and using its services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this information.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Euvitis21 srl, with registered office in via Luca Giordano, n. 51, 80129 - Naples, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
To report problems, exercise the rights specified in the art. 6 of this information or simply ask for clarifications regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Types of data collected.
The Owner collects the following types of personal data concerning you:
a) data and information voluntarily provided by you, precisely the personal data (name and surname) and the e-mail address that the users provide when sending a contact message. Failure to provide such data by the User precludes the provision of the service;
b) navigation data, acquired automatically during use of the Site, that is computer data, the transmission of which is implicit and automatically connected to the use of internet communication protocols, which the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Site acquire in their normal operation; these are data that are not collected to be associated with single identified individuals but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (see the information on cookies reported in present document).
The treatments related to the services provided through the Site are handled only by the technical personnel of the service in charge and authorized to the treatment. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
3. Nature of the conferment of the processed data and legal basis.
The provision of data, with the exception of the navigation data previously indicated, is optional and self-determined by the user who, therefore, attests to its completeness and its legitimate treatment. The treatment takes place on a voluntary basis.
Any refusal to provide data in whole or in part may make it impossible for the Data Controller to correctly carry out all the obligations related to the service to be requested (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter e) European Regulation n. 679/2016).
4. Purpose of the processing.
The data collected with the consent of the interested parties are used to send the information requested by them. They can also be used for sending informative and / or promotional messages concerning products and events.
The navigation data, indicated in the previous art. 2, will be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
5. Processing methods.
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly by computer and electronic means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excessiveness and relevance provided by the current privacy regulations.
6. Rights of interested parties.
The subjects to whom the aforementioned personal data refer have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided for by the applicable legislation in force.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- access: may request confirmation that data is being processed concerning you, as well as greater clarification of the information referred to in this Notice, as well as receiving the data, within the limits of reason;
- the rectification: may request to rectify or supplement the data provided, if inaccurate;
- the cancellation / oblivion: may request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in progress, in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment, in the event of treatment illicit, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- the limitation: can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2;
- the opposition: it can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevails over your own, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; your opposition will always and in any case prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: can request to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously.
Without prejudice to your right to appeal to any other administrative or judicial office, if you believe that the processing of Personal Data by the Data Controller is in violation of the Regulation and / or applicable law, you may make a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data .
To exercise the aforementioned rights, to report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Controller at the following email address: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify this document at any time by notifying us through the publication on the Site of an updated version marked with the wording "last revision in date _____" affixed at the bottom of the page. In the event of substantial changes, they will be notified by e-mail or by any other suitable means (including the publication of a specific notice on the Site and / or on the Blog).
Any changes must be considered effective on the date of publication.
In any case, you acknowledge and agree that the use of the Site after the date on which the changes become effective constitutes acceptance of the same.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same applications at the next visit by the same User. Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve User's browsing through session monitoring, storing User information, faster content uploading, etc.
The following is an explanatory list of the main types of cookies used on websites.
These are cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the functioning and provision of a service (eg session cookies for login), cookies for saving preferences and browsing optimization (eg shopping cart cookies or of language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect information in anonymous and aggregate form. Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation Cookies: they are used to keep track of the User's activity on the network. They guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate more quickly, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning;
- Functionality cookies: allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;
Analytics Cookies: used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Owner uses this information without profiling the User but only to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes, as well as to improve the performance of the site and monitor its correct functioning. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
For technical cookies only the information is required without the need to collect the consent of the person concerned.
They are used to monitor the User's web browsing and create a profile of his habits. They can be installed by the Data Controller to create profiles relating to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown during web browsing.
2. Cookies installed on the Site oconevini.it
On the site there are: ·
a) technical and analytical cookies necessary for the functioning of the site itself, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site, to save browsing preferences and optimize the User's browsing experience;
b) third-party analytical cookies who could carry out User tracking activities even without the knowledge of the Owner. For more information, we advise you to carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services used on the Site, as specified in the following list.
oconevini.it does not use profiling cookies.
The third-party cookies on this site are:
3. How to disable cookies
The User can easily manage cookie preferences directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this Site has been saved.
By disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised.
The User can find information and exercise his right to oppose the tracking of cookies in his browser to the following addresses: ·
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647;
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences; Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/;·
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411.
It is also possible to proceed with the cancellation of cookies by asking the opt-out directly to third parties or through the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, from which you can manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools.