This information is intended to inform you, as a user of the www.oconevini.it site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), regarding the methods of processing your personal data.
We invite you to read it carefully and to recognize that by browsing the site and using its services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in the information itself.
1. Data controller
The Data Controller is Euvitis21 srl, with registered office in via LucaGiordano, n. 51, 80129 - Naples, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
To report problems, exercise the rights specified in art. 6 of this information or simply ask for clarifications regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller at the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Types of data collected.
The Data Controller collects the following types of personal data concerning you:
a) data and information you voluntarily provide, precisely the personal data (name and surname) and the email address that users provide when sending a contact message. Failure to provide such data by the User precludes the provision of the service;
The treatments connected to the services provided through the Site are handled only by technical staff of the service in charge and authorized to process. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed.
3. Nature of the provision of the data processed and legal basis.
The provision of data, with the exception of the navigation data previously indicated, is optional and self-determined by the user who, therefore, certifies its completeness and legitimate treatment. The treatment takes place on a voluntary basis.
Any refusal to provide the data in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of the Data Controller to correctly carry out all the obligations related to the service you intend to request (art. 13 paragraph 2 letter e) European Regulation no. 679/2016).
4. Purpose of the treatment.
The data collected with the consent of the interested parties are used to send the information requested by them. They can also be used to send informative and / or promotional messages relating to products and events.
The navigation data, indicated in the previous art. 2, will be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
5. Processing methods.
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using IT and telematic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and relevance provided for by the current legislation. privacy legislation.
6. Rights of the interested parties.
The subjects to whom the aforementioned personal data refer have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation on the matter.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- access: can request confirmation that there is or is not a processing of data concerning you, as well as more clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Notice, as well as to receive the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
- rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data you have provided, if incorrect;
- cancellation / oblivion: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, in the case of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment, in case of treatment unlawful, or if there is a legal cancellation obligation;
- the limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as specified in the same article in paragraph 2;
- the opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial office; your opposition will always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have it transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously.
Without prejudice to your right to appeal to any other administrative or judicial venue, if you believe that the processing of Personal Data by the Data Controller occurs in violation of the Regulation and / or applicable legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data .
To exercise the above rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to modify this document at any time by communicating it through the publication on the Site of an updated version marked with the wording "last revision on _____" affixed at the bottom of the page. In the event of substantial changes, it will be notified by e-mail or by any other suitable means (including the publication of a specific notice on the Site and / or on the Blog).
Any changes must be considered effective on the publication date.
In any case, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the Site after the date on which the changes become effective constitutes acceptance of the same.
1. Cosa sono i cookie
Cookies are small text strings that the applications visited by the User send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same applications on the next visit by the same User. Cookies are used to access the online services more quickly and to improve the User's navigation by monitoring sessions, storing User information, faster loading of contents, etc.
Below is an explanatory list of the main types of cookies used on websites.
These are cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the operation and provision of a service (e.g. session session cookies for login), cookies relating to saving preferences and optimizing navigation (e.g. shopping cart saving cookie). or language / currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect anonymous and aggregate information. Technical cookies include:
- Session or Browsing cookies: they are used to keep track of the User's activity on the net. They guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate faster, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning;
- Functionality cookies: allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;
- Analytical cookies: used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Owner uses this information without profiling the User but only to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes, as well as to improve the performance of the site and monitor its correct functioning. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
For technical cookies, only information is required without the need to collect the data subject's consent.
They are used to monitor the User's web browsing and create a profile of his habits. They can be installed by the Owner to create profiles related to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net.
Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, the applicable legislation requires that the User, subject to adequate information on the use of the same, must express their consent. Profiling cookies can be third party, that means used by third parties who access the information in the clear, therefore not anonymously and aggregately, and cross it with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have direct control of individual third-party cookies. The User is therefore invited to check the information on cookies on the third-party site.
2. Cookies installed on the Site oconevini.it
On the Site there are:
a) technical and analytical cookies necessary for the operation of the site itself, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site, to save browsing preferences and optimize the User's browsing experience; ·
b) analytical third party cookies which could carry out user tracking activities even without the knowledge of the owner. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services used on the Site, as specified in the list below.
The oconevini.it website does not use profiling cookies.
The third-party cookies on this site are reported:
3. How to disable cookies
The User can easily manage cookie preferences directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which consent to the installation of cookies by this site has been saved.
By disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised.
The User can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses: ·
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647;
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences; Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/;·
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411.
It is also possible to delete cookies by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, from which you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.