Anàstasi – Aglianico del Taburno DOCG 2017


Our international expression of Aglianico: a wine to be enjoyed on the most important evenings and a splendid gift idea with its wooden box.

100 available


Wine made from 90% Aglianico grapes and the remaining 10% from Piedirosso; the nose shows a deep ruby ​​red color, the nose stands out intense aromas of red fruit accompanied by a pleasant balsamic note. In the mouth it is elegant, seductive, with a long sip and vanilla notes on the finish.

Alcohol: 14,00%

Food matching: Elaborate dishes, excellent with second courses of red meat and game; also try with medium-aged cheeses.

Serving temperature: 18/20 C 

  • fast delivery

  • guaranteed refund

  • credit card

  • customer support