Calidonio – Piedirosso del Sannio DOC 2015

18.50

The symbol of strength in Greek mythology with a new label revisited in colors and images: this is how Calidonio was born, our Piedirosso synthesis of vigor and elegance.

120 available

Description

Obtained from 85% Piedirosso grapes and the remaining 15% from Aglianico, it is vinified in large casks; it has a deep ruby ​​red color, intense hints of red fruit on the nose. In the mouth it is lively thanks to its acid shoulder, with an elegant persistent finish.

Alcohol: 14,00%

Pairing: elaborate first courses, second courses of meat such as stuffed pigeon from the Samnite tradition.

Serving temperature: 18/20 C

  • fast delivery

  • guaranteed refund

  • credit card

  • customer support

o
c
o
n
e

VAI ALLO SHOP
close-link
en_US
it_IT en_US