Oca Bianca – Fiano beneventano IGT 2018

9.00

Uno dei vitigni che riesce sempre a stupire per la sua carica di profumi: prova il nostro Fiano e divertiti ad abbinarlo per la tua estate su antipasti di pesce e primi piatti.

142 available

Description

Made from 85% Fiano grapes and the remaining 15% from Coda di Volpe vinified in steel; it has a straw yellow color, the floral notes on the nose are delicate and elegant. In the mouth the sip is long, full of flavor with an important body.

Alcohol: 13,00%

Food pairing: Medium structured first courses, fish and fresh cheeses.

Serving temperature: 10/12 C

  • fast delivery

  • guaranteed refund

  • credit card

  • customer support

o
c
o
n
e

VAI ALLO SHOP
close-link
en_US
it_IT en_US